Friday, October 22, 2010

SONG OF THE WEEK

this weeks song is a dozy! lol Ive heard this song for the first time at work, and was searching feverishly for who the artist was... So, after about 2 months, I found out who they were, put in a back order at my favorite CD store, and another 2 months later, picked up the album, which is pretty freaking good! The name of the song is called "My Car Is Haunted," performed by The Royal Bangs. Its a song that has a LOT going on with it... theres cowbells, tambourines, computers, keyboards, drums, double-tracked vocals, and a full band... this 5 piece masterpiece, is pretty awesome, and a great band to put on in a DJ set, if he wants to keep the party going. I really don't know what else to say about it, cause, this song speaks for itself. :) So, with no further delays, I give you "My Car Is Haunted." :) Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment