Friday, May 7, 2010

SONG OF THE WEEK

This week IM going classic... this is one of my favorite songs ever. Why is it a fave? Cause thats what I am... Im always in the clutch... I come in to clean up the mess, and save the souls from complete destruction... When I heard this song, I knew that this was going to be the song of the week, in probably one of the most shittiest weeks for me personally... Cause, this song begs the question: "Do heroes get tired?" Do they work hard just to get rest? Do heroes deserve rest? When does the line of hero and villian gets crossed? Cause it does get a little old being "Mr. Right On Time." Its all good though... This song talks about just that one day where we can just be bigger than ourselves... Even if for one day... cause who knows whos life you will save with just a hello, a hug, or even a smile. So, sing "Heroes," one of my favorite songs, David Bowie. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment