Wednesday, November 3, 2010

FUCK POLITICS!!!

There is nothing more, in this world, that I don't HATE more than Politics... And, in this blog, I am going to start a list of the things that I would rather do, than to talk politics... here we go.

1. I would rather become a Clemson fan
2. I would rather cut my balls off
3. I would rather become a vegetarian
4. I would rather admit that I am an "African-American"
5. I would rather start smoking crack, meth, heroine, or any other drug out there
6. I would rather cut my tongue out
7. I would rather think that music sucks
8. I would rather be homeless
9. I would rather loose all the people that i consider, or consider me to be friends
10. I would rather set an entire city block on fire
11. I would rather kill my dog and my cats
12. I would rather be miserable
13. I would rather agree with the BCS
14. I would rather denounce my faith in God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit
15. I would rather eat shit... literal human shit
16. I would rather kill my family ending with my mother
17. I would rather drink lava
18. I would rather drink bleach
19. I would rather accept stupidity as a genetic disorder
20. I would rather die in the worst possible way
21. I would rather have some bitch lie to me and break my heart
22. I would rather suck a dick
23. I would rather admit that Santa Claus isn't real
24. I would rather think that fake tits are awesome
25. I would rather punch and spit in the face of Pope Benedict
26. I would rather like Tim Tebow
27. I would rather think Jack White is the worse thing to happen to music
28. I would rather jump off of a building
29. I would rather shoot myself in the head
30. I would rather give Bob a hug at his smelliest
31. I would rather shake hands with Jesse Jackson
32. I would rather listen to pop music
33. I would rather never ask for help again
34. I would rather go blind
35. I would rather not walk again
36. I would rather give up on being a nice guy
37. I would rather give up watching sports
38. I would rather start reading for fun
39. I would rather give up the Internet
40. I would rather watch every Leonardo Di Caprio movie made 100 times over
41. I would rather watch the news
42. I would rather watch Jay Leno
43. I would rather give up eating
44. I would rather eat dog shit
45. I would rather to never learn anything at all
46. I would rather contract a STD
47. I would rather never try
48. I would rather have surgery with no anesthetics
49. I would rather eat mashed potatoes
50. I would rather be poor, starving, and cold

All these things I would rather do, or have, than to talk about politics... politics to me is the cornerstone that will continually keep our country in the place that it is... If there is ever a day, that this country can ACTUALLY work together to make outsourcing illegal, adoption outside of this country limited, do something about immigration, and actually try to clean up the fucking mess, that is this country, I might consider getting into politics, until then, Ill just watch from afar, and listen to everyones humbled opinion... and cast my ballot of the person less popular... And for those of you who thinks I didn't vote, I did. I let my voice be heard... but, am I a happy voter? Nope. Election Day is the worst day in the world to me... and the 50 reasons I have posted, are the things I would rather do on election day than to talk or hear or think politics... until there is someone worth a damn to run for an office, I don't wanna hear about what that piece of shit you are fallowing, is going to promise me, just to see 4 years later, we are still in the same river of shit, with less money in my pocket.

No comments:

Post a Comment