Saturday, November 6, 2010

Right or Left?

The First Amendment written in The Constitution of The United States of America states:

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

So, I know you are asking right now... "Why am I talking about the First Amendment, when you, of all people, JUST STATED that 'you would rather' do all these things, other than talking politics?" Well, Allow me to establish my train of thought behind my last blog talking about why I hate talking politics! Will you allow me?... A lot of people that likes to talk politics to me, are people who I work with, work around, work for (in the since of serving), and hang out with... It seems like everybody has a political agenda now a days, with everyone screaming "democracy" or "republic" or "fill in your party here." I don't have a political agenda, and I think its wrong, and a violation of my First Amendment rights, if ANYONE says to me "If you don't vote, you don't have a say in who's in office." So what, if I did or did not vote... As a natural born citizen of these United States of America, I was borned, with the right to run my mouth in any way I feel. If I do, or don't say anything about the asshole, looking off in the distance, with his right hand over his heart, and his left hand crossing his fingers, is no right for you to say that my rights to feel whatever about him, is not warranted, because, I didn't vote... So, who says that if I don't exercise my right to vote, I cant say, fuck this guy, or fuck that guy? And if you believe that by voting, there will be change, where is it? Obama has been in office for 2 years now... I'm still making it day to day... I'm still having to pay all these taxes... so, wheres this relief? Where was this "change" every white "N.W.A." fan, says was coming? All Ive seen was a lot of the same things... In this day and age of "the now." Nothing has changed... health care is still non-existent, the "African-Americans" of us, are still holding on to the fact that this motherfucker is black, and is not doing much to help there situations... So, wheres this change? Whats Congress going to do? Well, if there was ever a reason to not like Politics, this is it... Politics keeps me poor, them rich, and me afloat in the same river of shit... But DO NOT tell me, that I don't have a right to say anything EVER again... I have my rights, and fuck you for thinking that you can tell me that I don't have the right to say anything, cause I didn't vote... I have all the rights in the world, only because, the law says I do. So, if you want to live with this phantom belief, that all non-voting Americans can suck it and shut up, well, you suck it and shut up... Another thing, that I don't like is how everyone is all about this "GO OUT AND VOTE" kick... what if I measure all parties involved, did my research and see what they have planned, and I still don't like what I hear, see, and read, and I decide to hold my vote, Am I wrong? I mean, I did the research, and all I smelt was bullshit, so, am I wrong for not voting? I don't think I am, and next Election day, if I don't see something I don't like, Imma hold on to my vote... I don't care if that means that your guy wins or looses... I have the right, and fuck you for trying to take it away from me. All done.

No comments:

Post a Comment