Thursday, September 2, 2010

Sometimes, all you can do is shake your head.

How does one find the means or the worth to respect a drug dealer? Why would someone want to celebrate the life of someone who has taken so many? I dont see the greatness in a low life that profits off of feeding someone there death mean, through whatever drug, that one may need to feel good... After hearing a song by "Rick Ross" called "BMF (Blowin' Money Fast)" And the first line of the chorus is "I think I'm Big Meech, Larry Hoover..." After hearing this, I had to look up who the fuck these people are... Turns out, both of them are, not only in jail for multiple crimes dealing with murder, drugs, and what not, but, they were the big names, in the American drug cartels that is killing people all over the southeast. And for someone to say, that they think they are Big Meech and Larry Hoover, has nothing to really strive for... Its easy to say, its only a song and lyrics, yeah... But is it just lyrics? Is it just a song? Does anyone really wanna end up behind bars or in a box, over trying to get money, from people who depends on there master to serve them there small portion to feel alive? I dont think so... I dont know whats the worth of finding favor in the lowest form of creation, but ya know? I am not one to judge... however, I think everyone can strive to find someone a little bit better than someone who is in jail. But whoever you look up to, make sure they are out of jail at least... I know it may seem im all over the place in this blog, but I dont care... its late, im tired, and excited, and my superstitons is turning me super nervous right now, so, if its all over the place, then im sorry, but i will close with this... any black man who finds it necessary to profit off the sickness of others, and wants to feed that sickness for the gain of money, is scum, and needs to be shot. Thats all. going to bed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment