Thursday, July 15, 2010

There are just some things, that I cant explain...

It is evident, in this time of our worlds history, that people lives more according to the saying "out of sight, out of mind." We would rather have something that we can see and touch in front of us, than to have someting to believe in thats beyond the physical world. And if you have any type of faith, youre looked upon as crazy, stupid, or dumb, as if whats beyond, isnt real. And now a days, its scarier than ever before. People always like to bash those who actually wonders whats on the other side of the wall in the mirror, or whats the furthest star we can find in the night sky... Those of us who have hope, has faith. Some of us who has hope, doesnt have faith, but I definately believe that the 2 coinside. The days of when we had to believe in God to get us through the winter, or get us through this time of difficulty, for example: Slavery, and The Holocaust... Blacks and Jews had to hold on to the little bit of hope that God would send, there way, a savior to lead them to freedom and acceptance from the rest of the world... Another example is The Civil Rights Movement... With such leaders like Martin Luther King Jr., Mega Evers, Malcom X, Rosa Parks, Coretta Scott King also sad to say, Jesse Jackson... These men and women, have strived for equality... and years later, after they all have passed, excluding Jesse, we have gotten here through prayer, hope, and faith. The Jewish people was inslaved by the Egyptians. And it was Moses who led them to freedom. It was Abraham Lincoln who gave my ancestors freedom to be counted as a person, and to be free. And its all an accumilation of faith, that ONE DAY, we would be free... Hope that we will have the chance to be able to live life without boundries, or confinements. And thats where most christians, like myself lies... I didnt wanna live life in the confinements of worldly acceptance... I dont need drugs, sex, or anything popular to be accepted in todays world... When most people see me, they see a nice guy who doesnt do much to try to offend, always wanna have fun, and just live life as smoothly as possible... Some see me and someone who doesnt know what fun is, just wanna stay in, and not do the cool thing... Whatever... Let me lay down who I am. I am a guy who struggles with acceptance. I am a guy who walks on eggshells with his friendships. I would do anything for anyone and make sure that they are ok, even if they wanna shut me, and the rest of the world out. I am a man of my word. when my yes' and my nos' mean EXACTLY what they are. I am a hard worker, who gets the job done... I am someone who likes to laugh, and hates where life has me, but content, with where I am in life. I care a lot, and I tend to wear my heart on my sleeve. I dont care to change who I am, but I am being forced to be something that IM not, a mean person... I cuss a lot, and I definately, have a better way of dealing with my anger... I talk about how I would kill them or hurt them as detailed as possible, cause I believe that talking about it, is better than doing it. I am a devout fallower of my Savior Jesus Christ, and I believe beyond the physical. I know where my faith lies, I know where my heart is, and I know that my witness is definately unorthodox... Thats where I lie... I cant speak for other Christians out there, but I know that I am not all that the world thinks I should be. I love to drink every now and then, I love to flirt a lot, and I love to flirt more when intoxicated... I cant get enough good music, I dont get along with my family although I love them... Basically, I consider myself a stone in a river... over time, being resistant to the current, its already polished and smooth, naturally. I know that this is not the end of life... Life will continue after I die... I will see friends and family that believed like I, again. Its not popular to have faith, especially where there are Christians out there who gives Christianity a bad name. always lying, and using Gods' name to cover there asses for some bullshit that they tried to pull by blaitenly taking Gods' name in vein and trying to gain something for themselves. So, basically, this e-mail is to say that, faith is something seen and practiced all day, every day, by everyone. Believe it or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment