Thursday, July 15, 2010

I found this weeks' song about a week and a half ago, and I cant go pass it on such a stellar album so far. I have heard this name circle around a few of my friends, and luckily, the day that I heard this song, I found out who sung it, which is the name that Ive heard a few times--Wolf Parade. I don't know much about this band, or how many albums they have right now, I know that there latest project entitled "Expo 86" is mind-blowing. Its high energy, its fun, its really good... but my favorite song of the week, from this band is the best song Ive heard on the album SO FAR! Again, I cant get pass the song! lol But honestly, Its a great tune, that has it all... sing along parts, a reason to dance, a reason to get emotional, its an awesome summer song! So, with no further me, rambling on, here is "What Did My Lover Say? (It Always Had to Go This Way) by Wolf Parade. Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment