Thursday, June 10, 2010

SONG OF THE WEEK

Im kinda upset with myself cause as much as I love this artist, I havent used any of his songs as the song of the week... But thank God that there are 51 weeks, and its not too late to display a great artist... Saul Williams is just a great artist all around... Hes known for his poetry, he does a little acting as well, and his music career is just an extention of all of his talents... So, this weeks song of the week comes from his latest album "The Inevitable Rise and Liberation of Niggy Tardust." I'm stuck inbetween which one I want, but the one I listened to the most this week, is probably the song entitled "WTF!" The entire album was produced by Trent Reznor, and this is the only one that has any real NIN sound to it... but its a great song talking about why things are going from here to there with no real reason... you know, the things that makes us say "what the fuck." Its a slow ballad type, but its complimented with strong lyrics, and a beautiful piano part. Just what the doctor ordered. lol So, I do hope you enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment