Thursday, March 18, 2010

SONG OF THE WEEK

So, this weeks song of the week, I just heard yesterday for the first time, and it blew my mind. I have known about this band for a little while now, and they are quickly becoming one of my favorite bands... They have a true sound that is classic, and soulful, definately one of those things that makes them stand out. This 3 piece band was formed in Brooklyn, and they have been making noise around the nation for quite some time now. The London Souls, is just on the brink of being a huge band, and I really enjoy there sound and there work ethic, cause you can tell they dont put just any song out, so, seek these guys out on youtube, or where ever... here are The London Souls, with my favorite song of this week, "The Sound." Enjoy yall :)

THE SOUND from Creative Control on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment