Saturday, May 4, 2013

1 Year Off: Day 3

Well, today was the first day I worked on a movie set. So far, it looks like its going to be amazing! I had a lot of fun, and gotten to know the people I work with a lot better... It is just unfortunate, that I was late/didn't get a call sheet... But its ok, I know where and when to be anywhere tomorrow. But it is a fun time for sure. The cast is great from what I know, the crew are fabulous, and the director is definitely going to make his presence felt in the film industry. Outside of that, I have yet to get started on my first draft that has to be in on Monday... It's ok. as long as I do everything right, it should come out right. The only thing keeping me from actually getting it done is the fact that I cant fit together my ideas. Thank God for Dr. Hickman... if it wasnt for her, and her giving us the tools to actually know what to write, I would be screwed. But, I will have a lot of time to get it all done. Thank GOD!

I don't have any pictures to show, but I may have some tomorrow. This is going to be a fun weekend. I am so happy that God made this the path for me, because it allows me to be creative, and the more I learn, and the more I do, the sooner I get to allow my ideas, and creativity to show. Math is going great as well... I am so happy to have the teacher that I do. Andy Imm (pronounced like saying "em") is a great teacher! His method of teaching is that of someone who cares enough for everyone to make sure that they all get it, and he is doing just that. I still hate math, but I am getting it, and I will probably not like it at the end of it all... This quarter has been the most difficult yet. It has been a challenge, and I am glad to have it. I wasn't becoming complacent with school, and all the "A's" I have been making, but its great to know that I have to use my mind for the basics.

I will admit, I have had some funny thoughts that I should have shared, but I didn't  why? Cause, they are not for everyone! Not this time. And I can say that its entertaining the things that runs through my head. If you cant laugh at yourself, with yourself, or with others, you should just go ahead and die. Taking life too seriously can do damage to you... I know. Well, I have to be up in 4 hours, so I will leave. God bless. I will be updating again soon! Night guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment