Friday, September 30, 2011

NO DOMESTIC OR WILD ANIMALS ALLOWED... anymore

I don't want to own animals anymore... I don't want to adopt a dog, take in a stray cat, I don't want to deal with them anymore... Do I love animals? of course I do! I love my dog, and my 2 cats, but if and when I move out of this house, I will not own an animal when I'm by myself... I'm sick of the responsibility that comes with it, and most importantly, I'm sick of hearing everyone talk about them... When did it become fashionable to talk about your dog or cat as if they are children? When did animals become more important than people? Its like everyone wants dogs and cats more than children, as if its going to be cheaper to take care of them more than one child... It appears that a dog is a lot more work than a child, but what do I know? I don't have a child, and I hate taking care of my mothers animals... but, I know, and accept that I'm in the minority in this ideology. Just because, I don't want animals, I'm not going to discourage anyone from having one, and being loving to those animals, I just don't want to ever own another one myself... I know when I have children, they may want to have one, and I will most likely get them a dog, or a cat... But now a days, I have been turned off watching everyone bring there dogs around with them, feed them anything, cause of there birthday, and treating them, as if they are the most precious thing in the world... not my style... I do not want a dog or a cat, after this... and I don't need to think about this decision. I don't want to have an animal ever again... Another reason why I don't want one one ever again, is the fact that everyone has turned into such a fan, after it became such a crime when people fought them... but in nature, animals kill other animals for food... people who fight dogs are the worse for training these dogs to do that, but, there are people who are out there who his holding his or her family hostage with mental, physical, and spiritual abuse... I don't see you going to there house, or outside of there pressers with signs... There are people who has severe depression, or addictions that need help, I don't see you going to there aid, but one a puppy has a bad haircut, there you are ready to put up a fight... ITS A FUCKIN DOG!!! I know a lot of you may read this and think that I hate animals. I don't. I love dogs and cats... again, I just don't want one anymore... Society has put too much pressure on owning an animal, that I just don't want to go through it again... Don't get me started on the ASPCA commercials with Sarah McGlothlin, and shivering animals... Owning a dog or a cat has become a religion... and I'm not a fan of it. Don't want to do it anymore. I don't want doggie play dates, or go to a groomers, or own chewed up toys, or a house that smells like animals live here... I just cant see myself ever owning another animal with all the pressures of having one, and everyone falling in love with them because of one person being the victim of being famous... I am not a fan of it at all... I am going to love the ones I have, and when I'm done with that, I don't want anymore...

No comments:

Post a Comment