Friday, August 27, 2010

SONG OF THE WEEK

This weeks song is from a band named "The Apples In Stereo." Its a song that Ive heard on many a commercial, but I never knew who sung it, until I decided to finally LISTEN to the album I realized the band who sung the song. I ran into this band for the first time, about 10 years ago now. If you love cartoons, as much as I, then you would remember back in the height of the popularity of The Power Puff Girls, there was this TV spot, that was a music video, with a live action, for lack of a better term, Power Puff Girl Monster, destroying a city, as this band played the song "Signal In The Sky (Lets Go!)," And that's when I fell in love with the sound that is, "Apples In Stereo." I recommend you listen to that song, cause its great, and it brings me back to a good time in life. :) But anyways, there song "Sun Is Out," Is the song of the week... its definitely a feel good song. Kinda hippie-ish, but all the same, amazing to listen to, and feel. :) So enjoy!

P.S. I will be blogging regularly again soon... been in a bit of a block. :) Hang in there guys! Love ya! and THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment