Thursday, January 28, 2010

SONG OF THE WEEK

So, like I mentioned, I love music. Music is my drug... I dont need weed, crack, meth, heroine, or whatever to get high... All I need is a good beat, melody, harmony, rhythm, lyrics, and a beautiful voice/sound... And, so, from now on, I will be posting a different song that I am feeling in the week. This week, Its this simple soul-soothing, imangination-inducing sound is from this band called "Zero 7." I just discovered them this week, and I am very happy that i did. This song is from there latest album entitled "Yeah Ghost," which is a very diverse album... sounds like a bunch of stuff that they decided to put together from a lot of different remakes... But out of this album come this gem of a song called "Swing." AMAZING song... so here it is for you to enjoy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment