Monday, January 25, 2010

the first

Well, I decided to start blogging again, and I wanted to do it on an independent-esk site... So, those who reads my thoughts or watch my vids on Facebook or Myspace, you will see my thoughts on here from now on... for those who I dont know, I would like to introduce myself to you. Hi! I'm Jolly! Im a guy who likes to lead a drama free life, and have the most fun that my morals, my wallet, and my body will allow. I find fun in the simple things, like words, thoughts, and people... I dont try to over complicate things, but, as life, I find myself lost in a maze of confusion that is... I have a passion for music, writing, people, and most sports. And, what I have a passion for, I usually talk about, and make sure its a part of my everyday life. So, this blog will be about all of that... I will also send some vlogs as well, for shits and giggles... But for the most part, this blog is to just allow myself to vent, and to just be as funny as I think I am. lol Some things will be serious, but most of its gonna be fun or entertaining, or both. :) So, thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment