Sunday, February 22, 2015

This Is What I've Learned...

Let's go back in time a bit... Before we do, let me tell you this... Sometimes, some things just don't come straight to me. Some times I literally think about what I am going to say, and how I am going to say it. This blog is one of those moments that we go all the way back in time. The subject I am going to talk about is an accumulation of a lot of questions that begs answers in today's political correct world. Most of what I will say will not sit well with a lot of you, because the truth is never easy to understand. Some of you will agree with me, and some of you will realize that certain methods is learned, and passed down through history, and time... So, if you don't want to read this, then I don't blame you... If you are still reading, here's a reminder... This is MY BLOG. I will talk about whatever I want, and I will lovingly allow you to agree or disagree with what I think. However, do not expect for me to answer back to your ideas if I am right or wrong... In this world, my word is right, just, and fair. If you don't like it, go back to yours, or create your own.

Adrian Peterson had a long year... Here is a timeline of what went down. Adrian Peterson became Public Enemy #2, thanks to Ray Rice and what he did to his now wife, in an elevator. But everyone wanted to pounce on Mr. Peterson for how he disciplined his child. A doctor claimed that the bruising on the child was "consistent with child abuse." Well, I didn't see it as such. Since when did America FINALLY cared about the welfare of a child, or a person for that manner? Too many times we sit and watch cute little animal videos, or talk about how this and that person is so evil for killing/hurting/abusing/leaving out an animal, but when it comes to our fellow man, we could give less of a shit. There are more laws to protect animals, than there are to protect women of abuse. There are more centers for animals, than there are for children. And lest we forget that men get abused too, right? I have yet to see any type of group or main center try to do anything for men, like the ASPCA and PETA and the WWF does for the lions, tigers, bears, puppies, kitties, and ponies of the world...  But what do people have? The Police? HA! I have a friend who was thrown around her apartment by her shit fucker ex, that will not do a damn thing about it... You never hear anything about abuse shelters for people. and the child-abuse hotline is a joke... You don't hear the outcries of people for people, but let a panda get haunted... let a whale get caught... let an elephant get hunted... Everyone is up in arms...

Today, the only reason why people care for people is because of social media... with the riots in Egypt, the war in Ukraine, the genocides in Africa, The dirty law enforcement in Mexico, and Brazil, and the money stealing fuck holes that are OUR ELECTED officials, we want to do something! What about the man woman and child, across the street? Why can't we care about them? Why is it now becoming a huge subject? Why is a league trying to save face when all of its dirty laundry came out last year? I don't know... but let's get back on subject...

Adrian Peterson was indicted with charges of "reckless or negligent injury to a child."

::Here's where it gets real:: 

For a LONG, LONG time, in this nation... a lot of black parents used all types of things to discipline their children, ranging for belts, wooden spoons, switches, cords, rope, shoes, you name it. My mom did the same thing to me when I fucked up when I was young. School, was NOT for me, and because I fucked up in school, I got my ass beat. I have had welts on my arms and legs and back, and ass, and went to school the next day. I made an apology, life continued. My mother loved me enough to make sure that I didn't end up in the street or dead or on drugs... for most it worked... for some, not so much, but it definitely gave us an appreciation of what is right and wrong, and what will have us get by in the world of the Caucasian America.  What the little boy did was push his brother, and Adrian Peterson nipped it in the bud by disciplining his son the way he was taught to by his father, which was taught by his father, and so on and so on and so on, because his great great great great grandfather learned it from his master, who did this to him.

So, this whole idea was taught, and passed down to GENERATIONS of blacks, until when 2014 it ALL of a sudden became an issue of ABUSE... Ladies and gentlemen, This is not a black problem, this isnt a white problem... this is mind control! In order to break the spirit of a man, who did or did not say or do ANYTHING that the masters said that he or she did or didn't do, they took a whip to the backs of those overworked, and SEVERELY underpaid men and women, and beat them til their legs were paralyzed as a self defense mechanism. I'm not going to bring up lynching and burning of blacks in the early 20th century as entertainment for whites, commonly known as "Picnicking." That's another story for anther blog...

But now... NOW... a little black boy who was disciplined by his father, who learned it from his father, and so on, who was treated like property from a white man who wanted to make sure that his "property" knew how to behave, and do what he said some 400 years before this event, is now an issue... With all the cops getting away with murder of innocent men and women, and women abusers being put in the position of Public Enemy #1, because of a lapse of judgement at the wrong time, who did not have any history of abuse or causing any problems with the league, This was the LAST thing that the league needed to have happen, right? "THAT IS A 4 YEAR OLD CHILD, FOR GOD SAKES!" exclaimed Boomer Esiason on the CBS Football Sunday show. That made him an abuser! And of course millions of white Americans agreed with him, in his IMPASSIONED cry in his speech...  I can tell you that most, if not all of black America saw it as a father loving on his son. If I went back in time and told you how many times my mom may have hit me one too many times a little too hard, it would be around 5 or 6 times from 2-15... That's not including beatings from grand parents, aunts, uncles, and teachers...

See, back then, America wasn't gonna raise bitches... Now a days, if the kids grades aren't good, or if the kids attitude is wrong, its on the teachers! To hell with the parents! The parents don't know what to do anymore! We gotta say a special prayer for the parents of little Timmy who likes to destroy stuff! Don't get him and his roaming gang of 5 year olds go into a restaurant... Shit's about to get ALL fucked up... But this man, who was disciplining his child the way a father was suppose to, to let his son know that he was not about to treat his family, or ANYONE for that matter in a manner to shame HIS name, is looked at as such a bad person... No. He was a loving father! Just don't tell today's P.C. America that.

My mother did a fucking amazing job raising me, and disciplining me all on her own. I turned out fine. My cousins are DJ's, engineers, Coast Guard, Lawyers, mothers, fathers, and GOOD, LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS OF THIS COUNTRY... and they all got their asses beat... I don't see them not doing the same thing to their kids... maybe the methods will be different this time, but, I can guarantee you... Anyone in my family's with the last names Hayes, King, Bell, Stewart, or what have you, will not stand around and allow ANY child bearing their name, to embarrass the name, that my ancestors have worked so hard to make sure that it stands the test of time in this country and world. Those names will be prominent in the halls of congress, the senate, and maybe even the seat of the Presidency of this country, one day. It will be written in credits on silver screens all over the world, and it will not be in the news for murder, conspiracy, money laundering, or any other crime... IF one of our names is in the news, its probably because the sons of the masters are using that scare tactic passed down from generation to generation to keep us at bay! But instead of whipping us.... they are killing us.... Scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment