Tuesday, March 19, 2013

The celebration, and worship of bullshit.

Sorry I have been away for so long, but, that's what happens when you are doing nothing but working, and going to school... I have tried to make some posts lately, but could not formulate an idea that I that passionate about. I mean, I feel passionate about them still, but could not formulate enough of them, for a blog, for example: I do not want to have sex, ever... Reason why, because its not special anymore. it has no purpose in the times of today, as ridiculous as that sounds, that's how I feel... But we will see if that will last (probably not)... I also wanted to say something to the affect of how its like gays are being treated like those with autism. I have plenty of gay friends, and I love them to death. however, I'm not going to treat them any differently because of their sexual preferences... And its sad and embarrassing to see that they are being treated so differently because of that. I don't like it. that's just me personally, but that's not what this blog is all about... And the last subject that I was pretty passionate about, but could not formulate a blog around was (yet again) the gratuitous use of any variation of the word "nigger." Joke, serious, or for scene, its not a good look, and I will stand by my beliefs. I am not perfect, so I will not claim that I do not use the word, but I do my best not to for any reason... If I do end up being a screenwriter, all my movies will not have that word in them, that is how strongly I hate that word as a black man... talk to me 10-15 years ago, I would have felt differently, but, in that time, I have matured, and I don't like to use any word that brings down a group of people. That is how I operate, and If you don't like it, move along...

This blog is honestly about the treatment of people because of their mistakes. As we all know, the verdict came in for the boys involved in the Steubenville, Ohio rape, where a passed out drunk girl was taken advantage of sexually by 2 boys, during a party. The sad thing about this whole story is, that if it wasn't filmed, I can guarantee you that it would be a different story IF IT WAS NOT FILMED! Yeah! teenagers today, have technology, and because of technology, ANYTHING, anywhere can be filmed, or captured in that moment... So yeah, unfortunately for these boys, it was captured, and now they are in trouble... How much trouble? Well, after they were found guilty, they started to cry like scared little girls... then they were sentenced to 1 year in jail... 1 year... in jail... Really... 1 year in jail for rape. Not possession, not involuntary  manslaughter... no... 1 year in jail for rape. RAPE! You know, forcing yourself upon someone in a sexual manner, rape... Yeah. 2 17 year old boys are serving 1 year in jail for rape, while there are 14 year old kids who kill someone, get tried as an adult, and is then put in juvenile detention center, until they turn 18... Thats fucked up!

I don't know how the system works in Ohio, but, apparently, the athlete comes before the victim, and before academics...  According to CNN, these boys are the victims! Watch.


Well, we all know how CNN feels... And its a mutual feeling along the media front... That these boys are the victims... Not the girl who was drunk and got raped. No! She was passed out! How could she have been a victim, right? But no... These boys were "promising students!"  This verdict "laments a promising football career!" So sad (not really)... What about the girl? Did anyone tried to reach out to her? Did anyone try to ask her how she felt? How she feels? Nope! They were concerned about these boys, who knew better. You cant sit there and tell me that not one 16 year old don't know the difference between right and wrong. Even an autistic child at that age knows the difference between right and wrong!!! There is NO EXCUSE of why these boys are being looked at as "victim of circumstance." Fuck that noise! These boys need to be punished worse than 1 year in jail... they need to be in jail for 20 years, with no way of finishing their education, or trying to better themselves as athletes. They lost that privilege. So, I hope they rot... I would hope something else, but I DO believe that EVERYONE deserves a second chance, and I DO hope that they learn from this, and actually become productive in some way, in life, no matter how I may feel at this time...

But outside of these boys, who actually deserves the blame? The girl? nope... The party? nope... The blame should lie, solely, and honestly on the neglectful parents who didn't do anything to try to prevent these teens from doing what they did... I don't give a shit how country, or how far in the stick your town is, if you are breaking the law, YOU ARE BREAKING THE LAW! Either way, this could have been prevented if parents were present, and actually kept some sort of control over all this... I could blame the movies, TV, and what have you, but, the fault of this whole thing lies on the parents, and their neglect to raise their kids... They were being kid owners, and not parents, as explained by this comedian.




Yeah... Those "KID OWNERS" allowed that bullshit to happen, and now lives are ruined, and the media sympathizes with the boys and not the girl... assholes... But, again, EVERYONE deserves a second chance, even the kid in Newtown, I think, deserved a second chance, if he was alive... That's how I feel. But right now, the punishment does not fit the crime, and I believe that everyone from the judge, to the media has fucked up royally! This is sad, and a travesty, and a mockery of the difference between right and wrong, and it NEEDS to be corrected. JMO. 

No comments:

Post a Comment