Sunday, December 16, 2012

Every Knee Shall AND WILL Bow...

This is all an observation that I have made for a few years now, and it will not be for everybody. If you don't want to hear what I say, stop reading now... If so cool! Thanks! I will tell you that these are my feelings, and this is my blog, and I can talk about whatever I want... For years on end, I have heard every excuse, under the sun, trying to disprove the existence of "god." From the "facts of science," or the ideas built on confusion, even as far as the anger because "He wasn't there," we have many a people who all have put aside faith and understanding, to go throughout life to try to show that there is nothing more than this life... Personally, I disagree with that, but its not about me... Its about how everyone who wants to disprove the power that we can not get rid of. That power is the fact that we all are guided by the want to follow something greater than us. Deny it all you want, but its true! We will always need something to make us feel "regular." We all need a god. Now a days, there are many gods running around the entire world. Some of them we give names to and we don't even know how to clearly define them. Some have names, and we can clearly define them, but we never want to admit that its more than an interest of ours. Honestly, there are more gods floating around than most want to ever admit. I'm going to list a few of them:

Drugs
Sex
Politics
Religion
Money
Music
Love
Relationships
Fashion
Being an asshole
Hate
Stress
Work
Lifestyle
Reputation
Lack of faith
Judgement
Alcohol
Science
Sports
Technology
Lying
Popularity
Rebellion

The list goes on and on and on... When you think about it, its amazing how many gods we serve. I'm not innocent in this, I see a lot of which I sing praises to all the time... But for anyone to go off and say that they do not believe in a "god," you are a fool. If breathing wasn't an automatic thing for most of us, we would be all about it as well... So, for anyone who says they are an "athiest," prove it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment